- HR MANAGEMENT: Managing a team of 35 people. Recruitment of a team adapted to the business, HR Policy, Administration (contracts, leaves, attendance…). Organizing monthly 1 to 1 with Sales Manager, OPS Manager and Accounts Manager.
- SALES: Supervise sales teams (composed of local, trainee and foreigners), make sure sales report are sent on time and are accurate, ensure the quality of our partnerships in collaboration with the Quality Manager.
- OPERATIONS: Link with Operation Manager and follow contracts and rates negotiations & hotels choice. Ensure best quality of service for our guests. Keep the good image of the company within the industry.
- ACCOUNTS & FINANCE: Responsible of the Business Unit Profit & Loss. Maintain weekly report & reconciliation on turnover. Have a weekly check on cash flow, send monthly MIS (Monthly Income Statement) to the shareholders.
- INFRASTRUCTURE, ADMIN, IT: Maintain a good and safe workplace (internet, electricity, security…) and ensure all workplace, intercultural and safety trainings are delivered regularly to your team. With the IT service, you provide sufficient number of computers, software implementation, phone by IP connections and IT tools and trainings. GROUP
- STRATEGY & DIGITAL PRODUCTION MARKETING: Develop Shanti Travel India strategy with accurate data, market studies and clientele analysis to coordinate with Digital Production Marketing team. Coordinate India programs and development with the local production in charge and the production manager. Provide content (visual & written) and help the Digital and marketing service to promote your business unit.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) + 1 other language
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Computer Savvy (Pack Office + tourism software)
- Strong team and entrepreneurship spirit. Experience in management required
- Self-motivated multi-tasker able to solve problems, take initiatives and prioritize his/her tasks
- Keep up the good mood even during peak season and under high pressure
- Flexible on working hours (evening)
Starting date: 1 st May 2017 Full time contract Salary: According to experience + Incentive Location: New Delhi, India If the above sounds like you… Come and make a difference at Shanti Travel! Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing 1 achievement, 1 failure and 1 best practice in some of the role’s main responsibilities to email@example.com